Business abroad: get connected, gain trust, generate revenue.
Intern with international ambitions in business (fulltime, 4-6 months, start date can be discussed)
psps business abroad, based in the Hague (the Netherlands) is an agency, specialized in foreign direct investment (FDI) and export consultancy (market analysis, market development, and marketing communications). We work for individual Dutch/foreign companies and at the same time for international governmental institutions, that financially support these companies, aiming at increasing export volumes. By organizing these missions, we have developed sector know-how and an active company network. This network helps us to service inbound (foreign) companies into the Netherlands with their international business development, meet companies with a need for export assistance in other EU countries and identify potential investors for foreign EU regions (FDI).
What you will be doing:
- Preparation of market analysis and location study
- Supporting partners with international business development
- Independent work in direct interaction with clients, e.g. developing databases of possible target groups or acquisition via telephone
- Support in project management (events, seminars, trainings, trade missions)
- What do we expect from you?
- Academic studies, e.g. Business Administration with focus on marketing / market research/international business or comparable studies; mid/end of main studies
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (Dutch or German is a plus)
- Organizing ability; eye for important details
- High motivation, enthusiasm, service orientated
- Independent and self-responsible
- Commitment, initiative, teamwork and working independently
- Available for an 4-6 month internship
What you can expect from us:
- A monthly compensation
- Knowledge about how the different business sectors are linked to each other
- Learn how to realize distribution- and export plans
- Get the chance to actively support our cross-border teams that accompany companies with their export- and travel plans on the selected market
- To give you a lot of responsibility
- The opportunity to actively be involved in our projects at fairs/seminars/business meetings
If you are interested in an internship at psps, we are looking forward to receive your CV and your letter of motivation, in which you describe why you would like to do an internship in the area of export / internationalization in the Netherlands.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Rosanne Somers firstname.lastname@example.org -+31(0)703074721