New B2B Sustainable Supply Chain Solutions
Box Latch™ Products are a Re-Usable alternative to tape, staples and bands that have traditionally been used to close cardboard boxes. Operations and supply chain managers are able to reduce material costs (corrugated box and tape expenses) by anywhere from 10% to 90% following integration of Box Latch™ Products into their supply chain systems.
Triple bottom line (economic, environmental and social) benefits can be realized:
- Tape reduction/elimination results in less line down time
- Promotes cardboard box Re-Use providing huge ROI
- Decrease worker injury rate (i.e. repetition motion injuries & puncture wounds)
- Faster than hand taping or folding flaps for closing and re-opening
- Does not destroy boxes like folding corners, taping, staples
- May be attached to boxes and remain a part of the box for ease in box Re-Use and storage
- Elimination of tape = reduction in tape costs
- Boxes can be made tamper proof
The European Box Latch office acts as a European distributor for its customers and is responsible for sales, logistics and billing. psps consultants is the official sales representative of Box Latch Europe.
If you are interested in the product or you would like to receive a sample, please don’t hesitate to contact Rosanne Somers.