Every year, psps organises several trade missions abroad, mostly branch specific, however multi sectoral missions are also possible.
Thanks to the quantity of missions that psps has arranged so far, the experience goes way beyond borders; leading to having thousands of contacts – leads – in all kinds of sectors.
What does this entail?
Each trade mission is tailor made. Elements that frequently return are:
- In depth information session about the theme of the mission & about doing business in the target country, given by key note speakers
- Purposeful company visits including meetings with the person responsible for purchasing
- Network moments with potential customers, important sector specific organisation and other stakeholders
- Visiting an exhibition including matchmaking with exhibitors
- Individual matchmaking for the entrepreneur (building a database of potential customers, approaching these potential customers in their native language, and realizing meetings with them during the mission)
- Specific information about the sector in the target country
What are the advantages?
- Because of subsidy, the participant only has to pay a small contribution
- Thorough exploration of the market: answers to all your individual questions
- Support with approaching (and planning meetings with) potential customers
- Gaining new contacts: meeting other participants