psps is highly experienced in organising collective trade fair stands. The collective stands are, for example, country pavilions, but it can also be pavilions for other countries or clusters.
What does this entail?
- Proper location of the stand on the exhibition floor
- Attractive stand construction that will create good visibility of your company
- Completely furnished stand (including company logos)
- Large collective area in the middle of the stand
- Catering during the exhibition days
- Support during the exhibition from an experienced team (including interpreter services)
- Support with establishing relations: matchmaking with the foreign target group
- Supply of useful information about the target sector
- Support with booking flights & hotels
- Activities with other participants to create group dynamics (in the past, the relationships between participants lead to business success.)
What are the advantages?
- Good visibility and recognisable stand during the exhibition
- It saves time: the entrepreneur does not have to commit his valuable time into organising the stand
- Financial advantages
- Extra publicity for the entrepreneur
- Professional appearance: advice on flyers, brochures, mailings, giveaways etc.